- Those stick figure stickers on the back of car windows that are meant to represent one’s family: don’t those people have death anxiety? What will happen when one of them dies? Will they just peel off a figure and leave a gap? If the sticker is at one end of the row, peeling it off won’t be obtrusive, but what if it’s in the middle? And if the figure does stay there, won’t it be a tragic reminder every time they get in the car?
- Why I could hula-hoop perfectly for hours when I was ten and I can’t do it for ten seconds anymore.
- When the kids are acting up in the car, Greg puts a music CD on. He says it sucks up their screaming. How can more noise make less noise?
- Why some men give their penises names. What’s that all about? I once had a boyfriend who called his penis ‘Justice’. Perhaps it was ‘Justus’ – I never asked for the spelling. But if I named a body part, I would keep it to myself.
- The TV show Deadwood. I couldn’t understand the dialogue at all. Finally I turned on the subtitles, and lucky for me I did: the show was Shakespearian in its language and scope. For the most memorable blow job scene ever, watch this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqMWBpwXX80.
I seemed to have started off with death and ended up with sex. Unsurprising, I guess.